Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Thrift Shopper


Some people have asked how to find a good thrift store or where I go.  I'm really not the expert & to be quite honest, at first I didn't know where the good places were.  I simply just started to visit some of the places listed on the the Thrift Shopper.com.  All you have to do is place your zip code in the thrift finder search engine and then it pulls up many of your local stores and the nice thing is some have even been rated by other users. If you love finding treasures as much as I do then give Thrift Shopper a try.

 

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

thank you~ thank you~ thank you!

~Grace Happens~ said...

THANKS YOU!!!!!! I've never really been thrift shopping before, but have been so inspired but so many blogger finds, that I'm dying to go now. Thanks again!

Erin said...

You're the best, THANK YOU!!!! I hit up a lot of the local little antique places here, but I'm always looking for new ones. Ok and how you ever found a leather chair for that price at a thrift store. You amaze me!

Jami said...

it is so nice of you to post about this. I was just going to call you, and ask...
you must have read my mind!

Courtney Vance said...

Thanks lady. Now I have no excuse. I'm still waiting for you're book to come out.

Cheryl said...

You really find the great deals! Thanks for the thift store info maybe I can find some great deals too. I love the picture of your cutie pie swingin' from the chandliers!