Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My Stuff Series

Photobucket

Photobucket

So I don't really know anything about designer jeans and I buy many of my clothes on major discounts. I do however know that I like flowers and nice people like Helena over @ A Diary of Lovely. She is REALLY good about making me feel cooler than I really am. I always tease her that if there were to be a president over blogland that she would be a front runner. She has always been very kind to me & I know many others as well...she's a great friend.

Anyway I can be found over on her "My Stuff Series" today, so go on over and check it out, not because of me (trust me I am not that interesting) but because Helena is just lovely.

Go here to hop on over.

12 comments:

Laura said...

Super fun post! :-)

LindsB said...

loved your list, many of my favorite things too :)

Unknown said...

How fun, loved reading your list of Faves. I DIE for Leontine linens, not sure they will ever be in my home, but they are fabulous. Thanks for sharing!

Emily Ide said...

I dream of having John Robshaw bedding for my little girls. I wish I could find a good knock off.

angela | the painted house said...

What a fun read! I wouldn't know how to answer a lot of those questions... You are so chic! :)

alison giese Interiors said...

Just read your list, and will have to check out Cosmedicine MegaDose - I need a serious moisturizer with our low-humidity South American winter!

jeanette from everton terrace said...

You are very cool. I will head right over there now.

Erin @ SYL: Slipcover Your Life said...

isn't it fun to find cyber cheerleaders? we all need them for sure!

Julie~ My Bella Home said...

Your a doll!

Unknown said...

You are TOTALLY that interesting! Don't sell yourself short. Off to check it out now :)

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

Thank you SO much Christina, I so enjoyed having you! and absolutely ADORED all your list!! Big hugs from Greece xoxo

angela | the painted house said...

Your mention of Frye boots...do you have a hard time fitting boots like me? I tried on some Fryes last fall and they swallowed my calves. I have yet to find boots that fit me in stores. Bird legs. Anyway, do you know about Duo boots? Custom fit with calf sizes--AWESOME! From UK, I have three pairs that I love! It is a little scary to order because shipping from UK is a pain/expensive and if it doesn't fit... I had one pair I had to return. But I always order by phone and talk to someone to help me with sizes. Just fyi. :)