Friday, November 18, 2011

YESSS!!! acrylic photo mounting source

Photobucket

You would think it would be fairly easy to find a resource for a large acrylic frame. I have tried to research an affordable option in a large sized acrylic frame for a very long time now. I found places but they were out of the roof expensive. Anyway I love the above look of that huge picture that Lulu deKwiatkowski created by first snapping a picture of her husband with an underwater camera, blowing it up and then mounting it under acrylic. I remember when I saw this picture in Lonny I thought that is so simple, clean, pretty and probably so expensive. Then as I was pursuing acrylic frames on Pinterest I came across somebody who aparently had the same thought process except they actually did find a very very reasonably price source to have a picture mounted on acrylic..like we are talking a 30 x 40 for $399 or a 24 x 36 for $299...folks I am here to say that is a great deal. All you need to do is upload a photo then they print it out an sandwich the print between acrylic and dibond. Go here to see more options and to get the details.

{The above was discovered via Besotted via Pinterest}

9 comments:

Jenna said...

I've always loved this room from Lonny... I'd love to have a similar look!

heyhomeslice.blogspot.com

Sesame Jones said...

so, the question is, what photo are you going to be printing? any good sources for digital photo art?

Full House said...

Ooh I will have to look into a source for digital art. That is a great idea..

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this post! I'm always looking for new ways to showcase my photography!

Gabrielle | Savvy Home said...

I want the same! I love her house! So elegant. Now I just have to find the perfect source for framing in Australia :)

Gabrielle | Savvy Home said...

I want the same! I love her house! So elegant. Now I just have to find the perfect source for framing in Australia :)

johnnywhistel said...

This one is magnificently looking one of the loving and inspiring room picture. And the contents and features of this picture really shows the exceptionalness of that one. I am really impressed. Thanks for sharing.

frames online

Michael Kohlmann said...

nice art used and the frames used in the picture is really great but i think if you just uploads your frmes for the specific purpose then it will be the best way of art representation.

acrylic frames

Michael said...

Approach on Acrylic photo Printing for different media.